Of key relevance is the inescapable truth that the UK’s energy system is heavily integrated with that of continental Europe, and Ireland. Connected by subsea electricity interconnectors and gas pipelines, the UK’s energy security of supply has a mutual dependency on...
Battery storage is currently attracting much publicity and significant levels of investment. However, the Call for Evidence on a smart flexible energy system and the subsequent joint HM Government and Ofgem publication Smart Systems and Flexibility Plan published last...
With the possible exception of nuclear, the energy sector has not been one of the Brexit battlegrounds so far, at least in the UK. Maybe that’s because it’s different to other sectors of the economy. I would suggest there might be 5 reasons for that: ...
In the 2016 Capacity Market auction, approximately 500 MW of battery storage projects were awarded contracts. It is anticipated that the number will increase significantly this year. However, proposed changes to the Capacity Market rules proposed by the Department for...
- Arzinger Law Office
- Becker Büttner Held
- BMH Avocats
- Boden Law
- Caiado Guerreiro & Associados
- Dinova Rusev & Partner Law Office
- Dimitrijevic & Partners
- Giese & Partner, Czech Republic
- Giese & Partner, Slovakia
- Advokatfirmaet Haavind AS
- Horten - Denmark – Copenhagen
- Jadek & Pensa
- Michelis - Strogilaki - Reinhardt
- Mamić Perić Reberski Rimac
- Mason Hayes and Curran
- Optima Legal & Financial
- Pachiu & Associates
- PG Legal
- Prat Rubi Advocats, SLP
- Prica & Partners
- Sattler & Schanda Rechtsanwälte
- Ratky & Partner Attorneys
- Shakespeare Martineau
- Advokatbyrån Sigeman & Co.
- Staiger Attorneys at Law Ltd
- WKB Wiercinski, Kwiecinski, Baehr