AEEC IN GREAT BRITAIN
AEEC IN GERMANY
AEEC IN SPAIN
Hydrogene. New investment opportunities – View from Ukraine and the EU
On 12 April 2021, the Associated European Energy Consultants (AEEC) members Hillmont Partners, Ukraine, and Becker Büttner Held, Germany, hold a special online discussion session to address the growing interest in renewable hydrogen and fuel cells technologies as part of Europe’s strategy towards green energy transition and its race to decarbonise key sectors of economy.
Bilfinger Tebodin, a cutting-edge consultancy and engineering firm with strongest credentials in energy and utilities, provided an expert support to the discussion.
- The role of hydrogen in the future of molecular energy supply
- Realizing the Green Deal: Europe’s vision for a hydrogen economy
- Current developments on the regulation of the hydrogen sector
- Outlook: Investment opportunities and implementation of hydrogen technologies in the EU and Germany
- Place of Ukraine in the EU targets for hydrogen deployment
- Regulatory framework for regulation of the hydrogen sector in Ukraine
- Practical experience on implementation of the hydrogen projects and investment prospects in Central and Eastern Europe
The panel of speakers included experienced experts from the renewable energy sector:
- Johannes Nohl, Partner Counsel at Becker Büttner Held, Berlin, Germany
- Tetiana Mylenka, LL.M, Counsel and Head of the Energy practice at Hillmont Partners, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bohdan Novyk, Associate at Hillmont Partners, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Oksana Roman, Head of Management Consultancy & Business Development at Bilfinger Tebodin Ukraine
The event was recorded and can be accessed here.